Price: £1,095 (First Delegate Rate) £985 (Additional Delegate Rate)
Click HERE to book this workshop
Managing key or major accounts and maximising their potential, requires a different set of skills than selling. The effective and professional management of your key accounts is critical to your success and that of your company.
During this two day practical and interactive workshop you’ll consider the role and day-to-day tasks of highly effective account managers, examine proven practice in the development of an account and learn how to develop long term and profitable relationships with your key/major accounts. All key learnings’ will be applied to your own accounts throughout the programme, to ensure tangible actions are taken away from the course which can be applied immediately within your business.
- To be able to evaluate and prioritise all accounts to identify different strategies needed for different account types
- To understand and diagnose key account relationships from transactional to synergistic approaches
- Identify and influence the decision-making units within your accounts and the levels of influence and allegiance within these accounts
- Employ techniques for account planning and analysing an account for opportunities, strengths and weaknesses
- Set realistic goals, objectives and tactics for each account
- Maximising the use of resources to generate return on investment
- Identify the best strategy for maintaining and influencing good relationships by understanding individual behaviours
- Effective planning for approaching key account negotiations
- Setting tangible actions plans
Rachael is a very experienced sales and communications trainer. Her background sales career and sales management career in the Pharmaceutical world led her into training where she has worked with a diverse industry portfolio which includes financial insurance, retail and manufacturing as well as pharmaceutical and medical. She is also an NLP Master Practitioner and a qualified coach.
Click HERE to view the full agenda.
Click HERE to download agenda.